Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015

Reunion Round 1

Dear Readers of my America Blog,
this weekend I got to go to Munich to see one of my best American friends Taylor. When she first told me she was coming to Germany for a three week exchange I couldn't believe it. I actually didn't think it would work out but I actually got to see her. On Friday we arrived in Munich in the evening and went to the house we were supposed to pick her up. And there she was. It seemed so unrealistic seeing her without a screen in between us. We went out to an Italian restaurant to have dinner together. There was so much to talk about even though we Skype frequently. After we had dropped her off my dad and I went downtown to see Munich at night.
The next day we went shopping into town since I have never been in Munich myself. It was me Taylor and all the other students with there exchange partners. It was soooooo much fun and I miss it already. Saying good bye was so hard but we know we are gonna see each other in a little more than 3 months.
To conclude this I just have to thank my dad for taking me to Munich and Taylor for making my weekend so special . She is the first American that I got to see after being back in Germany.

I will have a new blogpost up very soon,
Michelle







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen